A list of documents we may request for a mortgage commission advance.
- Driver’s License (1st time applicant only!)
- 1099 or Commission Report for prior full year
- Document stating your commission amount (The Lender’s Broker Compensation Election or Declaration Form)
- Contract of Sale or Purchase Agreement (for New Sale or Purchase)
- Signed Loan Application (ie. “Uniform Residential Loan Application” or “Fannie Mae Form 1003”)
- Truth in Lending Disclosure
- Voided Check from Bank Account (where your commission advance funds are to be wired)