A list of documents we may request for a mortgage commission advance.

  • Driver’s License (1st time applicant only!)
  • 1099 or Commission Report for prior full year
  • Document stating your commission amount (The Lender’s Broker Compensation Election or Declaration Form)
  • Contract of Sale or Purchase Agreement (for New Sale or Purchase)
  • Signed Loan Application (ie. “Uniform Residential Loan Application” or “Fannie Mae Form 1003”)
  • Truth in Lending Disclosure
  • Voided Check from Bank Account (where your commission advance funds are to be wired)